Tuesday, 9 July 2013

My YouTube Story ❤

Hey guys! Welcome to my new blog- Beauty Chapters! 

So I want to start off by saying my name is Roisin! 
I am from Ireland and I have an obsession with everything beauty/fashion related :) 

My channel before I got in to beauty was a gymnastics channel...lets just say it was a total fail :( So I just went back to watching videos for a while!

I first got in to makeup when I started watching beauty videos on YouTube. I watched macbarbie07 the most! I learned so much from all the beauty gurus. It made me really want my own YouTube channel..!

So my name on YouTube is msgyma1- ms (as in title)  gym (as in gymnastics) a1 (randomly) For some reason I never made a new channel with a beauty name when I started a new beauty channel?! 

But I uploaded my first video on December 9th 2012!
I know have 161 subscribers and even though that's not a lot I am very proud! :D    

Thanks for reading! Please Follow my blog :D 

See you next time- Roisin, xoxo <3

3 comments:

  1. you dont have the follow option available for readers on your blog? I cant follow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No problem at all! Just want to follow :-P Thank you for checking mine out. Have you made sure to follow mine on GFC! Giveaway coming up also! X

      Delete